ПРООН > Вакансии > Internship
Internship at the UNDP Office in Belarus
The UNDP Office in Minsk offers young and perspective students a wide range of internship opportunities.
Main goals of the internships offered are:
- provide Interns with an opportunity to gain practical work experience related to their academic program or future employment;
- to build practical skills and augment research capacity in respective fields;
- develop experience working in an international organization;
- gain exposure to the international development effort;
- deepen the understanding of Belarus’ development priorities and challenges;
- enable the UNDP Office to benefit from the work undertaken by Interns
General requirements for the candidate include:
- Enrollment in a degree programme in a graduate school at the time of application and
- during the internship; or have completed at least three years of full time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree;
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of Belarusian and Russian for internationals is desirable;
- Computer literacy in standard office applications;
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work fairly, independently and demonstrate initiative and flexibility to effectively benefit from the internship;
The Program would be offered for the period of minimum 4 weeks maximum 4 months.
Accepting applications and selecting candidates will be on a rolling basis.
All applications (Special application form) must be submitted electronically following the link: http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=42044
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
Interested students must send the following documentation directly to the office where they have a particular interest in serving an internship:
- a duly completed "UNDP internship application form";
- a copy of his/her most recent resume or curriculum vitae;
- a letter from his/her university confirming current enrollment and graduation date.
To download UNDP Internship Policy, please click here